"Surrender Cobras" by UGA fans

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
If you pause the game replay right after the final TD as #82 is accidentally knocking a cameraman to the ground in the endzone, look in the stands above #82's head. There are two UGA fans on the same row in the "surrender cobra" position. One wearing a white shirt and another in a red jersey.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
i love when he asks rhetorically, who gives up 2nd and 26?

georgia does.
We gave up a 3rd and 30 something back against Tennessee back in 2003 in the mega overtime game which we lost. It was the worst day of my life. I was at that game and a few hours later, I saw my Yankees lose the WS to The marlins while watching the game on the quad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We gave up a 3rd and 30 something back against Tennessee back in 2003 in the mega overtime game which we lost. It was the worst day of my life. I was at that game and a few hours later, I saw my Yankees lose the WS to The marlins while watching the game on the quad.
It was 4th and 19, but the sentiment is the same.
:wink:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

it was 4th and 19. i ended up missing out on an atlanta thrashers game (had free tix at will call) that night because of that game. i have no problem talking about uga and our 2003 team in the same breath ;)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
This thread reminds me of the Kentucky/North Carolina schadenfreude moment during last year's march madness.
I was there in Memphis last year, it truly was funny. It was easily 70/30 UK fans and they are about like barner fans until Luke Maye hit that shot. They were running for the exits.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I was there as well. I think everybody in the stands had the screamin` meemies after that play. I`ve never seen so much disgust in one place in my life.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
it was 4th and 19. i ended up missing out on an atlanta thrashers game (had free tix at will call) that night because of that game. i have no problem talking about uga and our 2003 team in the same breath ;)
I will forever remember this. It was my birthday and my family (both my parents and my wife's parents) were taking me out to eat at a nice steakhouse that night. Worst steak dinner of my life that I didn't pay for. Reason number 1004 I hate UcheaT.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
If you pause the game replay right after the final TD as #82 is accidentally knocking a cameraman to the ground in the endzone, look in the stands above #82's head. There are two UGA fans on the same row in the "surrender cobra" position. One wearing a white shirt and another in a red jersey.
That would mean we have to re-watch the play; who does that?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.