"Surrender Cobras" by UGA fans

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
I haven't seen any pictures of the dreaded surrender cobra stance by any UGA fans after THE play. Have y'all seen any? Would love to see some. Post 'em if you got 'em.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Georgia had a watch party that looked like it was in the basketball arena. They showed a shot of it around halftime IIRC.

I'd love to see the video of it after the 2nd and 26 play!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Georgia had a watch party that looked like it was in the basketball arena. They showed a shot of it around halftime IIRC.

I'd love to see the video of it after the 2nd and 26 play!
right after the game, espn showed some shots from that. stunned silence. i haven't been able to find it since.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Quite a few here - looks like UGA opened up their Bball arena for students to watch the game in:

Hearing Corso's call echoing through the arena in sync with their reactions is awesome. It pleases me greatly.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Could have been a YouTube live feed. Those stay up at completion unless the poster pulls them down.

But many of the ones I've seen do seem staged / fake.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Quite a few here - looks like UGA opened up their Bball arena for students to watch the game in:

Hearing Corso's call echoing through the arena in sync with their reactions is awesome. It pleases me greatly.
Good for that kid at the end. Pretty classy. Almost makes me feel bad for 'em.....Nah!

Seriously, kid was pretty classy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.