New Feature: New Roll Tide button

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I can Roll Tide uncontrollably now.
I just had a mental image of a guy spassing out on the flooring alternately screaming and muttering "Roll Tide" while his outstretched arm reaches up to the mouse on his computer and clicks the "RTR" button of every post on TF.

It actually made me laugh out loud for a good minute. Thanks.

This is a great addition to this site. So simple, yet so stinkin satisfying.

I just had a mental image of a guy spassing out on the flooring alternately screaming and muttering "Roll Tide" while his outstretched arm reaches up to the mouse on his computer and clicks the "RTR" button of every post on TF.

It actually made me laugh out loud for a good minute. Thanks.

This is a great addition to this site. So simple, yet so stinkin satisfying.
Not quite how I’d do it. If I’m spasming I’m sure anything goes. Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Well, I do like this Roll Tide! button, but how about a Processed! button for those that Coach Saban has PROCESSED! or that TideFans has Processed as a result of being educated by Coach Saban in the school of Processing.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Great addition.
Some comments need to be cheered... ROLL TIDE!!!
Sometimes a Auburn or Tennessee or LSU fan wanders onto our board, and tries to stir us up with their post.
Good place for the Roll Tide Button.
(They are like Alabama Snow, DON'T LAST VERY LONG...) ;)

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
At the inspiration of Bamabuzzard, I have added a RTR button in the Like/Dislike section at the bottom of each post. To give someone a "Roll Tide!" for their post, just click the same as you would Like. You can Like/Thank/RollTide all in the same post!

Thanks Bamabuzzard! :)

PS> if one of you creative types can create an appropriate small 16x16 icon to replace the one I created as temp icon, I would greatly appreciate it!
This deserved the full banjeaux and a Roll Tide.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I have decided that I will only use the Roll Tide button for those posts that I deem to be awesome and are neither Eeyore or Sunshine Pumper in nature. :wink:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.