New Feature: New Roll Tide button

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
At the inspiration of Bamabuzzard, I have added a RTR button in the Like/Dislike section at the bottom of each post. To give someone a "Roll Tide!" for their post, just click the same as you would Like. You can Like/Thank/RollTide all in the same post!

Thanks Bamabuzzard! :)

PS> if one of you creative types can create an appropriate small 16x16 icon to replace the one I created as temp icon, I would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
At the inspiration of Bamabuzzard, I have added a RTR button in the Like/Dislike section at the bottom of each post. To give someone a "Roll Tide!" for their post, just click the same as you would Like. You can Like/Thank/RollTide all in the same post!

Thanks Bamabuzzard! :)

PS> if one of you creative types can create an appropriate small 16x16 icon to replace the one I created as temp icon, I would greatly appreciate it!
I guess the RTR button could just replace the Like and Thank buttons. It could pretty well mean the same thing. :)

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
My biggest concern/question with this button is "How do I not "Roll Tide" all the posts?"

My second is "What happens if I 'Un-Roll Tide?'" Do I start moo-ing uncontrollably?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.