My Newest Tide Fan

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I've not been on here for a while (as may be noticed by my obsessive posting out of nowhere on the Coordinator search thread), but that's because life has been crazy. Between a move south (and another move coming again mere months later), there hasn't been a lot of "free time" for more than watching the games themselves. But more than the moves, my lack of presence here is probably best attributed to the arrival of our son. Fortunately, while I haven't been on here, I've been starting earnest work in raising a good fan.

This was him the evening before the NC game. He was notably less anxious about the game than I was - perhaps because he wasn't around when Coach Smart was with the good guys. :)

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Sorry mods, I meant to post this on an "other" board - feel free to move it. I'm still excited about my newest Bama fan, though. :)

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Sorry mods, I meant to post this on an "other" board - feel free to move it. I'm still excited about my newest Bama fan, though. :)
As you certainly should be. I had a fine boy like yours once who is now grown up. Big Bama man to boot. Now I have young Bama fans coming along in HIS sons! Enjoy that babyman. They do grow up faster than you can believe my brother!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I've not been on here for a while (as may be noticed by my obsessive posting out of nowhere on the Coordinator search thread), but that's because life has been crazy. Between a move south (and another move coming again mere months later), there hasn't been a lot of "free time" for more than watching the games themselves. But more than the moves, my lack of presence here is probably best attributed to the arrival of our son. Fortunately, while I haven't been on here, I've been starting earnest work in raising a good fan.

This was him the evening before the NC game. He was notably less anxious about the game than I was - perhaps because he wasn't around when Coach Smart was with the good guys. :)

Good looking boy. Future Linebacker?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Looks like he's FOCUSED on the Process.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.