4* QB James Foster
4* ATH Vernon Jackson (UA commit)
4* DE Malik Langham
4* LB Quay Walker (UA commit)

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The weather is supposed to be decent - mid 50s for the parade and mid 60s on Sunday. Big weekend indeed people!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Quay has went back in forth about his destination this weekend. Last word is he is coming, but UGA has quietly been his destination this weekend for a couple weeks. We will see if he shows.

Suspicious of Campbell being here, honestly. He's all UGA.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Quay has went back in forth about his destination this weekend. Last word is he is coming, but UGA has quietly been his destination this weekend for a couple weeks. We will see if he shows.

Suspicious of Campbell being here, honestly. He's all UGA.
Kirby sending to Bama to recruit, he will surely be in Surtain's ear and Walkers if he shows for sure.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Kirby sending to Bama to recruit, he will surely be in Surtain's ear and Walkers if he shows for sure.
Everybody`s said that it`s us and LSU. Could well be, but with the two of them being from the same school and the way UGA`s recruited, that`s what`s had me concerned. Hope being " concerned " doesn`t make me overly " negative ".

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Everybody`s said that it`s us and LSU. Could well be, but with the two of them being from the same school and the way UGA`s recruited, that`s what`s had me concerned. Hope being " concerned " doesn`t make me overly " negative ".
I think Surtain ends up at Bama or LSU and this weekend to my understanding is huge for us in his recruitment. My biggest thing is Campbell being a distraction. Everyone knows he is going to UGA so he is just using Bama's dime to recruit for Georgia.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I think Surtain ends up at Bama or LSU and this weekend to my understanding is huge for us in his recruitment. My biggest thing is Campbell being a distraction. Everyone knows he is going to UGA so he is just using Bama's dime to recruit for Georgia.
I would think that his host has been instructed to look out for that...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That is a great list. I like Tua hosting Ross and think this will sway him. We need another big WR since we are losing Sims. I think with Surtain bringing his whole family is big and believe we get him.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A Langham that isn't a Bama fan? That'd be like a Person that wasn't a barn fan, unheard of. :wink:

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
So if anyone has some good news yet that they would like to share, but have just been waiting for someone to beg ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Here is a SEC Country article on the visitors with comments from Kirschner and who each players host is.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...ments-targets-official-visits-january-19-2018
Interesting nugget ...

Justyn Ross, 4-star wide receiver, Central (Phenix City, Ala.)
Justyn Ross is down to Alabama, Auburn and Clemson. The Tide have felt good about where they stand with Ross for several weeks now, but it’s unclear if Ansley’s move to the Oakland Raiders affects him in any way. Ansley was Ross’ primary recruiter and the two had a good relationship. I expect Ross to spend lots of time with Mike Locksley this weekend.
Ross’ player host will be quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like that the players spoke directly to the recruits from the podium during the celebration, telling them that they were once there, as recruits, watching previous Alabama teams celebrate a national championship. Now they are national champions themselves, 2 times over. Powerful message.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.