Jamar King, 28, the old man on Alabama's national title team

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
He had a lot of responsible thrust upon his shoulders at a young age, and instead of complaining and whining about his misfortune, he went to work for his family. He stepped up and became a man. God bless this man and his family. I hope fortune shines upon his work ethic. Roll Tide, Jamar King.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Reminds me of Richard “Daddy Wags” Wagner that played at Alabama (for Bryant) in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s after serving in the military for 6 years.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
To see a young man face such adversity and do what he has to do is awesome. Then for him to get a chance to do what he always wanted is such a touching story.
Him winning one just had to feel that much more special to him and his family.
There is no telling what he actually means to the team in the locker room. Maybe more insight will surface in time.
I saw above someone said he would have a good season. Does he have any eligibility left?

Last edited:

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Not sure.
I think Hootie Jones has been doing it (pt) for a few years since his mom was diagnosed with cancer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.