Alabama Dynasty Video -- Enjoy!

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Javy was the king of the corner blitz!

2011 defense was legit top five all-time defense.

I think we have a play over 50 yards every year we've played Arkansas since 07.

Video could've been 20 minutes longer if you include more plays from 14 & 16, and I don't really remember any plays from 08 or 10. I know those weren't championship years, but there were some gems in those seasons as well.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
When we first got Saban I was excited and thought he was worth the big money to get a legit coach.
But, I had no idea his era was going to be like this, it’s truly amazing, talk about dominating college football, this is what it looks like.
I’ve been watching college football since the late 70s, never seen a school have a dynasty like this.
It’s like a dynasty on steroids lol

Kevin4Bama

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2005
Theodore, Alabama, United States
When we first got Saban I was excited and thought he was worth the big money to get a legit coach.
But, I had no idea his era was going to be like this, it’s truly amazing, talk about dominating college football, this is what it looks like.
I’ve been watching college football since the late 70s, never seen a school have a dynasty like this.
It’s like a dynasty on steroids lol
Don't mention steroids. Bad juju. There are lurkers that will say, "See, they admit they are juicing." LOL

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
1. I know off the field stuff contributed to his decline, but how in the world did Trent not make it big in the pros?
2. Lacy- CIRCLE BUTTON
3. The number of defensive ballers we've had is incredible.
4. I love how 'even' Tua and Jalen are, but I miss AJ's emotion.
5. The screen pass to Yeldon was finally surpassed by the Tua- Devonta. The emotion of that play kept it #1 for a long time, to me at least.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.