Colin Cowherd has caved (watch the teaser titles)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: Colin Cowherd

I've never been a fan of Cowherd.
This video either shows a capitulation or a conversion...
I was impressed. He gave Coach Saban his just due.

Guess I'll have to give him one more chance.
That was a great video.
We ought to show it to every High school Recruit that comes on campus.

RedBank

Feb 9, 2008
Wiregrass

Yes, he's caved. Only Kanell and Bayless of the undead remain... :)
Even Kanell made the comment that Bama wins the next two championships. I like to have drove off into a ditch when I heard it. Still not a fan of his agenda.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

This does not show or prove anything.

Cowherd is just beaten into a corner. Today.

Tomorrow, or whatever time frame suits him better, he will revert to trashing, in order, Alabama, Saban, the SEC, and the NCAA.

Don't like what Bayless, Finebaum, Cowherd, LeBatard, or any other of the kind? It's simple. Don't click on their stories.

Simple.

Why is this so hard?

Last edited:

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)

Meh, I'll give it six months, then it's back to business as usual for him.
I clicked on it hoping they had found him in a cave somewhere.:rolleyes:

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

I've never been a fan of Cowherd.
This video either shows a capitulation or a conversion...
I was impressed. He gave Coach Saban his just due.

Guess I'll have to give him one more chance.
That was a great video.
We ought to show it to every High school Recruit that comes on campus.
Oh, he's given Saban and Alabama credit more than once before, but he will likely become a leader of the parade, whenever the inevitable decline begins, or should I say, when it might even appear to begin. But part of that is not bias against Bama, but because he tries to get ahead of "trends". He's not always wrong, but he's primarily a showman. IMO, he does have some bias against Bama - probably because of Chadd Scott of AU, his one time producer at ESPN.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Tomorrow, or whatever time frame suits him better, he will revert to trashing, in order, Alabama, Saban, the SEC, and the NCAA.

Don't like what Bayless, Finebaum, Cowherd, LeBatard, or any other of the kind? It's simple. Don't click on their stories.

Simple.

Why is this so hard?
Come on - Finebaum doesn't belong in that group. I don't listen to his show much since he went to ESPN, but in the past I listened at times, and he was often Bama's and Saban's primary defender. Sure he blasted them under DuBose and others - they deserved it; unfortunately, he was nasty about it. But the ridicule probably helped :). He was one of the few who said Bama was not forever dead, they just needed to straighten up - he was right.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Come on - Finebaum doesn't belong in that group. I don't listen to his show much since he went to ESPN, but in the past I listened at times, and he was often Bama's and Saban's primary defender. Sure he blasted them under DuBose and others - they deserved it; unfortunately, he was nasty about it. But the ridicule probably helped :). He was one of the few who said Bama was not forever dead, they just needed to straighten up - he was right.
Fair enough. I should have had Kannel in his place.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
When Cowherd was with ESPN, I liked him. Even if his stance was against the grain, he’d present an argument in support.

Then he went to Fox and tried to hard to be controversial.

This clip is vintage Cowherd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Simple.

Why is this so hard?
This is exactly right. These guys like him will turn on you in a heartbeat! I try hard to avoid them and not give them clicks. I also try not to watch Fox Sports, it's terrible.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

each of them have their own little thing going. Doesnt really bother me cause i know it's an act to gain viewers and clicks. a ton of people watch just to see what they are going to say about Bama. Even guys like Galloway dont bother me. He's a Big 10/OSU guy so of course he's going to lean toward that conference. it's all entertainment and thats the only reason i watch it. for the entertainment factor. For me, it's like reading a magazine on the toilet..great for killing time

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.