Question: Tide vs Bulldogs

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I say....ROLL TIDE!

(and Go Gators against Kentucky!) :wink:

OT - but gotta say I can't wait for the games between Bama and Florida. Both squads have a ton of talent and can be very explosive when they are in their groove.

For now though......got to take care of business tonight!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I hope we come out ready to play and let complacency creep into the team. We can afford to come out not ready against any team much less the scrum that the state game has always been throughout the years.

Side note. We play State again there on Feb 6th. Lets get as many Tide fans as we can to support the guys. It is not far. I think it will be easy to get tix from their ticket office. I am going.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
MSU is a good team and very well coached. So much more depth to this league this year that you better be ready to play very hard and good each and every game or you will get beat. Being at home we pull this one out with or without Sexton.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Passik said on the radio broadcast we’ve missed 41 games collectively due to injury. I’m for the injury bug going away between both basketball & football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.