The Possibility of Signing 4* WR Justyn Ross (Clemson)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I was under the impression this kid was all Clemson and he wasn't giving us a look, despite the fact we wanted to sign him.

I know he's on an official this weekend. Saw a tweet that Tua is his host.

I'm assuming Tua's performance may have made an impression on Ross.

So, what's the possibility we get this kid now???

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: The Possibility of Signing 4* WR Justyn Ross

I was under the impression this kid was all Clemson and he wasn't giving us a look, despite the fact we wanted to sign him.

I know he's on an official this weekend. Saw a tweet that Tua is his host.

I'm assuming Tua's performance may have made an impression on Ross.

So, what's the possibility we get this kid now???
Kirschner from SECCountry thinks we may have taken the lead for him per a source before Ansley left. I think he wants to go Bama and the 2nd half of the NC game has swayed him. Tua being his host shows the staff wants him badly and I think Saban/Tua will convince him. Here is the link,

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...-confidence-level-alabama-landing-justyn-ross

Last edited:

BamaBen15

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2017

Saban was in town yesterday...visiting his mom at work. Saban never quits.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

The fact that he lives in Phenix City, knows Auburn well, and wasn't all in on the Gus bus says a lot.

He may or may not end up Crimson (I definitely hope he will) but I'll be surprised to see him on the plains.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

The fact that he lives in Phenix City, knows Auburn well, and wasn't all in on the Gus bus says a lot.

He may or may not end up Crimson (I definitely hope he will) but I'll be surprised to see him on the plains.
To be fair, we've ALWAYS been able to outrecruit the barn in Phenix City when we truly want the kid. All the way back to Jeremiah Castille. I'd imagine more WR's will be hot on us as long as we have a passing threat like Tua.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

To be fair, we've ALWAYS been able to outrecruit the barn in Phenix City when we truly want the kid. All the way back to Jeremiah Castille. I'd imagine more WR's will be hot on us as long as we have a passing threat like Tua.
This post brought to you by The Way Back Machine . . .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

There has been 3 recent CB's for Justyn to Bama. Things are trending in the right direction and think he ends up at Bama.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

There has been 3 recent CB's for Justyn to Bama. Things are trending in the right direction and think he ends up at Bama.
What do the nuggets on BOL say about our finish ?

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

Would love to see Ross and Waddle in this class. More weapons for the offense (as if we needed more). I'm intrigued to see how Slade Bolden is used. He's a unique player.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Posting a lot of Auburn stuff on his Twitter, but our insiders were not confident after his visit. Probably just mixing in a little drama before the swerve and it's safe to assume he ends up in Tuscaloosa.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Posting a lot of Auburn stuff on his Twitter, but our insiders were not confident after his visit. Probably just mixing in a little drama before the swerve and it's safe to assume he ends up in Tuscaloosa.
Yep, seems Justyn is down to us and Clemson and leaning to us at this time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.