Looking for Alabama highlight video - they played it at the NC celebration

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Hey Tidefans - y'all know the video where Coach Bryant says "the same thing wins that always won - we just come up with a bunch of different excuses if we lose" ..... and it's a mix of highlights from Stablers Run in the Mud and other highlights such as the monster hit against Illinois in Coach Bryant's last game:biga2:... well, they had an updated version playing on the big screen of the NC celebration that even included highlights from this year's NC game... I've looked all over the YouTube and can't find it, but if somebody with ties to it could post it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys in advance. Roll Tide Roll!:biga2:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Hey Tidefans - y'all know the video where Coach Bryant says "the same thing wins that always won - we just come up with a bunch of different excuses if we lose" ..... and it's a mix of highlights from Stablers Run in the Mud and other highlights such as the monster hit against Illinois in Coach Bryant's last game:biga2:... well, they had an updated version playing on the big screen of the NC celebration that even included highlights from this year's NC game... I've looked all over the YouTube and can't find it, but if somebody with ties to it could post it, I would appreciate it.

https://youtu.be/tWRbb_wEftY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

Yeah, I just see the old ones up right now. It may take a little while for the new one to make its way out

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.