How many coaching spots are left?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Two years ago Cristobal had the OTs and TEs (we saw great improvement in OJ's blocking, too). Could see Key and Gattis splitting time with the TEs if Saban does decide to hire a full time QB coach and allow Locks to solely focus on the OC.
If we are going to hire a full time QB coach now does seem like the time to do it. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to this.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Thanks everyone for the responses. I seem to remember the University doing a better job in years past making anouncements about coaches filling jobs. Or maybe it was that the media did a better job reporting it.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Thanks everyone for the responses. I seem to remember the University doing a better job in years past making anouncements about coaches filling jobs. Or maybe it was that the media did a better job reporting it.
The media has reported every hiring. Some guys just don't have specified job titles yet.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Yea, our return game hit pretty much rock bottom this year. IF they fielded the ball without fumbling we all felt like we'd just won the day. Forget actually returning it for yards. It's hard to believe that at one point we had people actually concerned about our return game. I don't know what the answer is, perhaps 5 star players suck at it. If that's the case lets find some nobody who happens to run a 4.3 40 and has no fear.
Trevon Diggs did well in the Championship game. I think we could really be fine here.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Saw that about Enos last night. I loved his offensive approach at Arkansas. With our athletes, receivers and Tua he'd be great.

Can't imagine him coming without it being co-OC duties though. Kinda thought the Penn State receivers coach would be named that with Locksley.

Could we have co-co-co OCs???

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I also saw a bunch of stuff about Freeze last night on Twitter. Apparently that hasn't been put to bed just yet either. Figuring at this point it would have to be an analyst position.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Might be issue getting Dan Eno because of Contract details. He would be a good fit for both of Tua and Hurts. We have to stop leaving out Jalen out of the discussion... LOL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.