Link: Jalen got his dreads cut off

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
MUCH BETTER! :) Can we get a similar deal (maybe something like if we make the tourney) for our hoops team (who collectively win the award for worst hair in NCAA) :D

My issue with hair that comes out the helmet is 2-fold: Safety and heat. I do not understand how one can play/practice in Tuscaloosa swamp heat with hair - dreads or otherwise - that wraps around the neck!! But, like crimsonaudio, maybe it's just the "older" man in me coming out :D
Yep, the world just ain't right ever since the Beatles showed up with that long hair.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I agree he looks better like this. But wait, are they implying that he had bet against us winning it all, or did he say he refused to cut it until we won the NC?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I agree he looks better like this. But wait, are they implying that he had bet against us winning it all, or did he say he refused to cut it until we won the NC?
I don't think it should be taken as a bet against. He was probably ready for a change anyway, and the bet was a way to put some fun into it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.