Link: Jalen got his dreads cut off

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Now he looks like an HBack :)
It’s all setting up like clockwork
No. Looks like he released that hair quickly yesterday. NOW! He's going to work to release the ball quicker in the passing game.

Now, he doesn't have to work on maintaining his hair; he can spend lots more time focusing on reading defenses and on releasing quickly accurate passes.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He was a good looking young man with dreads, and he is a good looking young man without them.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
it is a good look for him but I'm going on the record in saying my niece is going to be UP-set lol She loved his dreds

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
MUCH BETTER! :) Can we get a similar deal (maybe something like if we make the tourney) for our hoops team (who collectively win the award for worst hair in NCAA) :D

My issue with hair that comes out the helmet is 2-fold: Safety and heat. I do not understand how one can play/practice in Tuscaloosa swamp heat with hair - dreads or otherwise - that wraps around the neck!! But, like crimsonaudio, maybe it's just the "older" man in me coming out :D

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.