National Championship Celebration Posters- 2015 and 2017

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
After distributing posters to family members that wanted one, I have a few extra posters they gave out yesterday at the parade. If anyone is interested, I will ship them for $15.00 each or if you are close enough to Hartselle or Decatur, you can pick up in person. That includes the price of the tube and shipping charges. I also found a couple extra from the 2015 celebration that I can sell, too, for the same price. I have all of them now, except the one from 2009. I need to find one. LOL.

Last edited:

kparker

Jan 22, 2018
Jessica,

I would love to have one of the championship posters given out at the parade . Need it for my son that wasn't able to be there. Do you have any left?Can you ship to Birmingham for the $15.00? How would I pay you for it? Could possible come pick it up. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Kparker

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I am so sorry I haven’t checked this sooner. I do have two left if you are wanting one. Shipping is included for the $15. I have paypal that I normally use.

And so sorry again that I didn’t see this earlier.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.