5Dimes Releases Early Lines for Week 1 Games

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I don't know anything about what Louisville returns but I would think their defense is the sieve it always is and our offense is looking high-powered. It's gotta hurt to lose Lamar Jackson but what is the scouting report on his replacement and the weapons he has around him? Season openers are always a craps shoot. So much time to prepare and 2 brand new teams essentially. tHese lines are always the shakiest to me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know anything about what Louisville returns but I would think their defense is the sieve it always is and our offense is looking high-powered. It's gotta hurt to lose Lamar Jackson but what is the scouting report on his replacement and the weapons he has around him? Season openers are always a craps shoot. So much time to prepare and 2 brand new teams essentially. tHese lines are always the shakiest to me.
They return Oliver, who is a top 10 draft pick next year. Otherwise they have a team that will struggle to get into a bowl.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Their quarterback (JawonPass) is brand new, he has hardly any playing time whatsoever

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.