Saban's statue engraving updated...

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
As we all know, one more takes him past Coach Bryant. I think that that will pretty much end any possible debate as to GOAT.
Well, the next one CNS wins will tie Bear for most number of football championships at Alabama, but he will break Bear's record for total number of football championships.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
I completely support the narrative that Coach Saban needs another NC at Alabama to tie the Bear's record there, and another to break it. I like moving the bar to keep the drive going, not that I think Saban needs motivation. I really believe he will coach as long as it makes him happy and he's doing a good job(good results), because that's just who he is. I hope he feels like coaching as long as Bill Snyder or Bobby Bowden, and never has any decrease in energy and will. The records could fall like dominoes and his legacy may be out of reach for generations.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I just want them to commission a new statute... compare to the others this one is just a bad depiction proportionally.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I’m for a new statue with a better sculpture and a higher back for the championship years. It will look a lot better with two rows instead of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.