Autism

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Our son has been on every drug known to mankind. And there were several drugs he took that he claims made him feel like a zombie. He had several child psychiatrists that he made fools of by telling them what they wanted to hear or leading them on with a complete story of lies. His sense of humor and inability to conform with normal mores has prevented him from keeping a job. The good news is, he is a kind person, loves animals, and has never been in any kind of trouble with law enforcement.
My older son refused to take medications for a time despite his anxiety and OCD.

My younger was pocketing his until recently. He's been really good at taking them now (mainly because I check his mouth now and one is orally disintegrating).

Neither has found anything that did more than take some of the edge off.

We're looking at Hemp CBD oil now. There have been some amazing success stories. Both are willing to try it (even though they know there is no high that comes with it). Praying to God it helps them.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The younger one (three in April) was hospitalized last night with seizures and has an EEG scheduled for today.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So he's being discharged.

No seizures. Docs say it's "visual stemming" similar to how light affects migraines.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.