Illegal, Uber driver, charged with 4 rapes, robbery, etc.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Well, technically, MS-13 members are mostly from El Salvador, but like the Lucy the maid said:
Interestingly enough, I am a former MS-13 member. *

*my young cousin-in-law invited me to join their Orkut page. Of which I did until I realized what they are...

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
If they can get through the alligator infested 3 mile barricade, the shark infested 3 mile barricade, the 10 miles of nuclear waste, littered with land mines, scorpions, rattlesnakes and hidden gopher holes to break ankles. If they can scale the 250 ft wall that is coated with glass shards laced with arsenic, has the big body cutting scissors like the Chinese used in the movie the Great Wall against the Tau Tai, or get through the 20 mm cannons firing down at them as they try and scale the wall, then welcome.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
If they can get through the alligator infested 3 mile barricade, the shark infested 3 mile barricade, the 10 miles of nuclear waste, littered with land mines, scorpions, rattlesnakes and hidden gopher holes to break ankles. If they can scale the 250 ft wall that is coated with glass shards laced with arsenic, has the big body cutting scissors like the Chinese used in the movie the Great Wall against the Tau Tai, or get through the 20 mm cannons firing down at them as they try and scale the wall, then welcome.
Yes, we need inventive, energetic, extremely lucky people like this. To heck with laws and regulations.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Yes, we need inventive, energetic, extremely lucky people like this. To heck with laws and regulations.

Clearly, if they are cunning enough to navigate their way through such treacherous situations, we can use them to help in any number of detrimental or potentially dangerous situations. I'm sure insurance companies would scoop them up to help determine risk factors and ways to mitigate certain incidents and assist with the actuarial tables.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.