Illegal, Uber driver, charged with 4 rapes, robbery, etc.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i expect we will see daily stories like this the next three weeks to remind us why we should be terrified of brown people from other countries.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I for one am just glad that no American citizen has ever committed a crime like this so we wouldn't all have to be painted with a broad brush as rapists, robbers, murderers, etc.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I'm just glad in this sensitive, PC society that rapists, robbers, and murders who are illegals are not be labeled rapists, robbers, and murderers ...... and illegals. Who needs that kind of reality?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I for one am just glad that no American citizen has ever committed a crime like this so we wouldn't all have to be painted with a broad brush as rapists, robbers, murderers, etc.
You are correct. However, had we had stricter border control, maybe this could have been avoided for these four young women. Walk across the border into Mexico without proper documentation and let me know how well that works out for you.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
How did this thread about people being victimised by their uber drivers turn into a race/ immigration discussion so fast? Honestly there are rapists in every society. I would think this would serve more as a cautionary tale about riding in cars with people you do not know more than an argument about immigration.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
How did this thread about people being victimised by their uber drivers turn into a race/ immigration discussion so fast? Honestly there are rapists in every society. I would think this would serve more as a cautionary tale about riding in cars with people you do not know more than an argument about immigration.
one would think that.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.