Will we see the Kick 6 less on CBS games going forward?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
It's only compassionate on our part to give the barns something to crow about once every 40 years. Punt Bama Punt, Kick Six.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Seeing play doesn’t bother me for a few reasons. It’s probably the greatest play where an underdog, albeit not a huge underdog, beat the #1 team who happened to be their nemesis. You have to give the young man credit for making a play. It was a special moment. If that were Bama I would want to see it a lot much like-
1) Tua’s throw
2) Drake’s run back
3) Yeldon’s TD vs LSU
4) Cody’s 2 blocked FGs

Among other plays in the Saban era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
at least we got to put an exclamation point on ours with the big trophy ;)

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Let the Auburn fans have their moments from 2010, 2013, and 2017. All they've done is mitigate our historic successes. They have not stopped Alabama. They have only humbled our team and made our team better for it. Which I'm sure is quite possibly the most galling thing for an Aub, eh?
Exactly. If we hadn't lost to Auburn and remained undefeated going into the playoffs, we very likely would have lost to Clemson. Or more accurately, we would have remained ranked #2 and lost to Oklahoma. But as it was, the loss showed Coach Saban that some changes were in order.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.