Poll: Which Title do you prefer... ‘National Championship’ or *sigh* ‘Natty’.....

Which Title would you rather claim?? A National Championship or A ‘Natty’...

• Total voters

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Anytime I see that word, I immediately stop reading. Just the use of the word tells me all I need to know. Nothing resembling intelligence could possibly be said after using that word. Now get off my lawn, I got some clouds to yell at.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Maybe it’s due to the character limit in Tweets causing more abbreviations in language.

Last time I heard “natty” it was referencing bodybuilding without steroids.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
I prefer natty because it's easier to type. I mean when talking about Bama, you have to type the words "national championship" so many times it becomes taxing.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I voted NC, of course.

I hear the term mentioned by what seems like the millennial crowd, or so it seems.

I'll say this about Dabo, even though I haven't heard him use the term, but if he has it's probably because he's trying to speak the language of the recruits. He's not an idiot, as some believe.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
National Championship for sure. I think "Natty" is used many times because it is easier to type and unless "National Championship" is already in the discussion, "NC" could mean anything.

I really wish this 5-letter n-word would be banned from this board. I absolutely hate it!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
We can all remember those immortal words of Abraham Lincoln, "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new natty, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal".

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I don't really care either way. Natty is convenient if you are lazy like me and don't always want to text/type National Championship

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.