Since 2009 Nick Saban and Bill Belichick have never won a title in the same season

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Crap looked like 7 on 7 football. I don't mind scoring in football. But when it becomes (in the words of Chris Collinsworth) fastbreak basketball on grass I lose interest. The game has become too unbalanced.
completely agree. both teams had no answer for each other. the strip and fumble was the only significant defensive play during the game . even when Pats stop the eagles on 3rd down conversions, they couldn't keep them from getting first downs on 4th down conversions. what's scary was how pats look dead in the water on their last drive, but was able to throw a hail Mary that could have been caught!!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
completely agree. both teams had no answer for each other. the strip and fumble was the only significant defensive play during the game . even when Pats stop the eagles on 3rd down conversions, they couldn't keep them from getting first downs on 4th down conversions. what's scary was how pats look dead in the water on their last drive, but was able to throw a hail Mary that could have been caught!!
I like a healthy tension between defense and offense. Take our game against JawJa. There was a healthy balance of great defensive plays and offensive plays. That's great football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.