Video: How impressed were you with Tua Tagovailoa's 2nd half performance?

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I bet he had to go vomit after saying all those things. This dude jumps on every chance he can to discredit Bama/SEC.
There probably was a lot of post game vomiting by a lot of the media. There was more backtracking done post game than in a milli vanilli recording studio.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
One of my favorite videos of him also includes Colin Cowherd. This was from 2015, and I think it was after the Ole Miss three ring circus game that we lost.

They were talking about how Coach Saban had lost his touch and that Alabama was too slow. Too big. Stale.

I think back on that fondly all the time. :)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hard to disagree with much he said...but the thing I like the most is what he said about how Alabama has never had a QB that was "the man" (citing Mayfield, Watson or Johnny Manziel). But then he said, but now they do.

I hope that CNS will allow his OCs to really use this kid in a way that I think could light up the Bama scoreboard and set some Bama passing records!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I kinda reversed my opinion on Klatt when I saw an interview he gave about the selection committee choosing Alabama. I disagreed with him, but he made a thoughtful, fairly convincing argument and didn't disparage Alabama at all while doing it. He certainly isn't a hack like Kanell.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
One of my favorite videos of him also includes Colin Cowherd. This was from 2015, and I think it was after the Ole Miss three ring circus game that we lost.

They were talking about how Coach Saban had lost his touch and that Alabama was too slow. Too big. Stale.

Aha! I thought he looked familiar. That's where I've seen him before.

I think I'll open a restaurant that serves crow to sportscasters.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Starting at the five minute mark I though he was honest with himself and the viewers. At least he ate crow without looking like he had bitter taste in his mouth.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I kinda reversed my opinion on Klatt when I saw an interview he gave about the selection committee choosing Alabama. I disagreed with him, but he made a thoughtful, fairly convincing argument and didn't disparage Alabama at all while doing it. He certainly isn't a hack like Kanell.
I`ve never been certain if Kanell actually feels and believes what he spouts or if he`s simply doing what his employer tells him to do.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

I was just watching that one last night. Made me smile to think of how they had to eat those words.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I`ve never been certain if Kanell actually feels and believes what he spouts or if he`s simply doing what his employer tells him to do.
Considering ESPN fired him and he's still spouting off his nonsense, I suspect we're seeing the real genius that is Danny K*nell
When he was with ESPN and on the radio with Russillo, Ryen would continually call him out on his SEC trolling. The way Ryen talked I gathered Danny didn't believe a single bit of the nonsense he was spewing; he was just trying to get attention.

He's continued that after his firing from ESPN.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.