Tennessee Wants You to Know About All the Successful DBs Coached by Pruitt

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
You beat me to this one. If I were the HC at 10RC, I'd wear a white tie. I could never wear that ORANGE tie.

On 2nd thought, I'd take a High School coaching job over that one. Coach P. don't turn your back on that ogre.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Thanks for the laugh this morning!! I needed that!

Can’t come up with enough players developed at 11essee to make a poster, just add players that played at other schools that current coaches on your staff coached at!

That is pretty lame even for 11essee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Oddly, they have been very quiet lately. Not what you would expect from a fanbase with a new HC and staff that have developed so many NFL players and their dream AD. Add in us beating UGA in the championship game, life is pretty good for us Bama fans in East TN.
My a DB what?

Goodness, please tell me tennessee fans are mortified by this. It's so lame.
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
well, to be fair, if they were capable of being mortified by something, they probably wouldn't be tennessee fans ;)
Joking aside, I actually know some intelligent, grounded tennessee fans (yes, they actually do exist) - I need to check with them. I suspect they're so desperate for any good news they'll embrace even this...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.