Tennessee Wants You to Know About All the Successful DBs Coached by Pruitt

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Joking aside, I actually know some intelligent, grounded tennessee fans (yes, they actually do exist) - I need to check with them. I suspect they're so desperate for any good news they'll embrace even this...
We are friends with a very nice Vol family. Both parents (our age) and 2 of their 3 children went to TN. They are great people, but totally irrational about college football - especially anything related to TN or Alabama football. We only remain friends because we have so many other things in common, and we never talk college football. We often avoid one another for weeks after big Alabama wins or TN losses.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
"If you want to play for a team that has people who might have met 17 NFL Players at a BYO-Pot Party, then come play at UT" may be a much more attractive slogan....

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
We are friends with a very nice Vol family. Both parents (our age) and 2 of their 3 children went to TN. They are great people, but totally irrational about college football - especially anything related to TN or Alabama football. We only remain friends because we have so many other things in common, and we never talk college football. We often avoid one another for weeks after big Alabama wins or TN losses.
So, is it getting harder and harder to remember what they look like? :)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
From a college football coach:"If your a DB and want to be developed by the 2 best DB coaches then Tennessee is the place for you!"
...and you don't have to take English 101!!!

That's all I've got to say about that...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.