News Article: Vince McMahon: XFL to return in 2020 without gimmicks

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
He makes some great points. They may not be a "farm" league for the NFL, but I sure hope it's popular enough for forcing the NFL to make some much needed changes! The NFL and NCAA is big, bloated and never listens to fans, just pick and choose Coaches if it suits them. Get the PC out! I and many others have boycotted the NFL on TV. Not fun, maybe they'll get the message, although I have my doubts.

Vince McMahon: XFL to return in 2020 without gimmicks

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
In spite of what I posted, it'll be a "farm" team so to speak, IMO, but like it's said, by taking guys cut from a 53 man roster and not opting to [lay on a practice squad or going to the CFL by going XFL with good money, it S/B an entertaining product especially in the off season format. I think that's another reason for a delayed start. He's got money, but I think he's wanting to prove it's a successful product, to attract investors. If not, another flop IMO. I hope succeeds it would be a breath of fresh air for the off season!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.