2018 4 Star QB Brevin White

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I know we need a QB in every class but Braxton Barker will due. We have Jalen and Tua. Tua's little bro will be headed this way next year. I think we are fine.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I mean, it really just comes down to whether or not anyone transfers. We went into 2017 with these same three guys and it worked out. Braxton had good numbers playing 7A ball so there is every chance he'd respond well if given a chance.

Who knows? I figure we will sign two next year. We just have to get through 2018.

Rtr

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know we need a QB in every class but Braxton Barker will due. We have Jalen and Tua. Tua's little bro will be headed this way next year. I think we are fine.
We are OK if we don't lose any to transfer. If we do we are going to be incredibly thin. Barker is not a D1 QB IMO and will be a TF next year.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Congrats to White for making his decision, sticking with it, and not dragging this out, he apparently comes from good stock. While I am somewhat disappointed, I admire the young man for having the maturity to follow his dream, the world is littered with those who didn’t. Best of luck.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Family dynamics are hard to read when it comes to assuming a sibling will sign with a team because an older sibling played or is currently playing there. C Ridley's brother is a great example of "you never know". One thing about siblings and their bond is, they still have their own identities, own interests and desires. As logical as it would be for a sibling to follow the older one to a specific program. It is also just as logical for him to want to cut his own path and not have to fight against being compared to the older sibling. That is a real thing that has to be considered.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I thought the same thing about Calvin's brother. You never know.
I heard from a pretty good source. Calvin kind of encouraged his brother to head to Georgia to play for Kirby if he wanted a
chance at receptions . We all saw what he can do in the title game. He and Fromm will be a great combo the next couple years. TIFWIW

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I heard from a pretty good source. Calvin kind of encouraged his brother to head to Georgia to play for Kirby if he wanted a
chance at receptions
. We all saw what he can do in the title game. He and Fromm will be a great combo the next couple years. TIFWIW
This isn't the first time I've heard this. Matter of fact, I first read it in an ESPN article leading up to the championship game. I've since have seen it pop up on more than one occasion. When you've got a current player basically telling another WR to "go somewhere else" because if he signs here he won't get many receptions. It doesn't bode well for your program. Which is why I think we have seen the swift actions of CNS in hiring who he hired almost immediately after the title game. If the rumblings have reached people like us. It was long heard inside the program.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.