2018 4 Star QB Brevin White

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Will we end up not signing a QB this year and just wait on Tua's brother in the 2019 class ? I know James Foster out of Montgomery is still out there and there is a crystal ball for him to sign with FSU. Let's just hope Jalen stays and dosen't transfer.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
I don't recall Calvin's brother ever saying he wanted to come to Alabama, although he may have. When Tua signed and his whole family was in town on a visit, I remember Taulia saying he wanted to come and follow his brother. Then I read that his parents wouldn't let him commit that soon. He could, of course, change his mind.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't recall Calvin's brother ever saying he wanted to come to Alabama, although he may have. When Tua signed and his whole family was in town on a visit, I remember Taulia saying he wanted to come and follow his brother. Then I read that his parents wouldn't let him commit that soon. He could, of course, change his mind.
I am not sure about his parents not letting him commit. Being in the Bham area I see interviews with Taulia and he had comments about his brother after the NC game saying "we won the game" or something similar. I feel he will sign with us.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I believe Taulia will sign with us if Tua starts next year which I fully expect.
I hope so, but from what I've been reading and hearing, it sounds like he may want to go somewhere that is far enough away to be out of Tua's shadow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.