Link: Levi Wallace Surprises NFL Teams With Football IQ

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Love Levi and his story. I get the feeling he will be successful no matter career path.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
There are players faster and more athletic than Levi but it doesn't do much good to be going in the wrong direction in a hurry.

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
Yes that right. Rashad was one of the first of Saban's DB's. I think Shula recruited or he was a walk on. Definitely very similar situation to Levi.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Levi is the kind of guy that once his pro career is over, you would like back at the Capstone in some capacity.

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
One of the more remarkable stories in college football this year for me. He was pretty much dominant from his first snap taking over.
Him and AA were as quietly Great as you will ever see. Given lack of pass rush (w/out bringing extra)

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
NFL scouts, draft pundits, analysts, etc all comment on how complex Saban's secondary schemes are, often comparing them to NFL style coverages. Why would it be a shock to these NFL guys that one of our best DBs would know exactly how the coverage is supposed to work in specific situations?

Regardless, good on Levi. Dude worked hard his whole career and it paid off. He was an incredibly consistent CB the last couple of years. He clearly excelled at what Saban wants his DBs to do.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Rooting for Levi. Great young man. He may be a half step slow for the NFL, but I think he will get he chance to see. It is going to be interesting over the next 15 years or so to see how many coaches Saban has trained. I think it the answer is a lot.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.