OU @ Bama

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

owenfieldreams

Big-12 All American
Sep 8, 2002
galveston tx. usa
delpapabud.com
I've never posted on the Tide Fans basketball forum but I've posted off and on on the football forum going back to our home and home in the early 2000's. Not sure how many have seen OU play and I don't know much about Tide basketball this year. Trae Young is an incredible talent but he has a tendency to try and do too much. I know one thing for sure this game will be in the 80's or more. Kruger coaches a pro style and Young is OU's answer to Harden or Westbrook. He's the straw that stirs the drink.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I've never posted on the Tide Fans basketball forum but I've posted off and on on the football forum going back to our home and home in the early 2000's. Not sure how many have seen OU play and I don't know much about Tide basketball this year. Trae Young is an incredible talent but he has a tendency to try and do too much. I know one thing for sure this game will be in the 80's or more. Kruger coaches a pro style and Young is OU's answer to Harden or Westbrook. He's the straw that stirs the drink.
I watched your game vs ok.state....not the outcome you wanted but I was impressed with Young. We have a young star in Sexton who at times tried to do a little much but like Young, extremely talented. We've had some ups and downs but we have the most talent we've had in quite some time. These young guys are still adjusting to playing with each other and some rotations are getting worked out. The injury bug has bitten us hard in the early go, hang around and post....even after the game

owenfieldreams

Big-12 All American
Sep 8, 2002
galveston tx. usa
delpapabud.com
Young seemed to learn a lot from that game in Stillwater and he really played a great overall game vs Kansas. His passing is incredible. Our other true freshman is less ballyhooed but a great talent as well. It's tough to win on the road in college basketball so I expect this to be a very close game. It'll be great to watch these 2 exciting young PG's.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Looks like Oklahoma has opened as a one point favorite according to Cecil hurts, that's surprising. There's going to be a lot if betters jumping on that if it doesn't move.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Looks like Oklahoma has opened as a one point favorite according to Cecil hurts, that's surprising. There's going to be a lot if betters jumping on that if it doesn't move.
We are a much better team at home (every team is). The wise guys are usually pretty good at setting a number. We shall see. I am just hoping that some of our NBA hopefuls will play good team ball and not try too hard to impress all the scouts. Buckle up and RTR!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Crowd is pouring on in here at Coleman. The student section gave a nice warm welcome to Mr. Young. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
57 scouts and GMs are credentialed for the game. There wasn't enough room for them all, so some had to buy tickets according to ESPN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Dang right, I’m taking us. Got it on record so have to watch it later. Good luck guys

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.