Question: Question about an old group of DB’s

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Didn’t we have a group of DB’s that called themselves the X-Clan and would cross their forearms in an X when they made a big play?

If my mind ain’t making this up, who were they?

Selma, looking at you here.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Yes the x clan was an embarrassment vs Louisville that day. If you are going to talk a little you better back it up and they did not do it in the fiesta bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yes the x clan was an embarrassment vs Louisville that day. If you are going to talk a little you better back it up and they did not do it in the fiesta bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing the Louisville game is the reason I don't recall the x clan at all. I remember the Pancake Posse which was one of the worst epic fails of all time.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I'm guessing the Louisville game is the reason I don't recall the x clan at all. I remember the Pancake Posse which was one of the worst epic fails of all time.
Stalling later said that he could not get their attention to get ready for the game...they would not focus and thought it would be a walk in the park. Reminds me of the Utah game in the Sugar Bowl...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Stalling later said that he could not get their attention to get ready for the game...they would not focus and thought it would be a walk in the park. Reminds me of the Utah game in the Sugar Bowl...
You know it was good that it happened to them too. It showed them they needed to be focused and every game would be tough. I am glad that loss happened to a 7 win Bama team than a 11 win Bama team.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Was T P Johnson of the 92 Championship team part of that group? I was replaying the game this weekend just to hear Keith Jackson call a game and saw him flashing the ‘X’ sign.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Didn’t we have a group of DB’s that called themselves the X-Clan and would cross their forearms in an X when they made a big play?

If my mind ain’t making this up, who were they?

Selma, looking at you here.

Sorry man, this is literally the first time I've ever heard this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.