Talk show host takes a jab at Tom Brady’s 5 year old daughter.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Then Brady says that he doesn't want the guy to lose his job? Wish I was that good of a person. Someone publicly calls my kid that and this is me:

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Young know-it-all, with a huge bully pulpit and a huger ego, thinks he's invincible, and his pronouncements so incisive and brilliant that the world hangs on his every word -- or, at least, it would be a better place if it did.

Goes way out of bounds, and is now distraught. Welcome to accountability my coddled friend.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Young know-it-all, with a huge bully pulpit and a huger ego, thinks he's invincible, and his pronouncements so incisive and brilliant that the world hangs on his every word -- or, at least, it would be a better place if it did.

Goes way out of bounds, and is now distraught. Welcome to accountability my coddled friend.
Yeah I just don’t get it. This takes the Clay Travis “Tebow” question to a new level. I think attacking a 5 year old is way way below the belt and like Shannon Sharpe said “ he is lucky it was Tom Brady and not someone like Lebron’s kids” because Brady tries to stay out of media fights.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The headline is a bit misleading. He didn’t hang up on them. I heard a recording of it on some national show on Sirius.

He is a regular guest on that station on another show. ( Not the one who called his kid a name). He said he didn’t like what was said and was clearly upset. But he was polite and said he couldn’t do his regular spot. The hosts said they understood and that was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.