Question for Bama fans - Page 2
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Question for Bama fans

Louisiana Tech was where I originally went to school before transferring to Bama. I still keep tabs on them and take my boys to a game every now and then since they are only an hour away.

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    The University of North Alabama Lions. I grew up in Florence, attending many games. It's my Alma Mater.
    I grew up in Florence and my parents and brother and many friends are alums. Although I am a UA alum, I have attended many UNA games and a couple of their 90ís championship wins and take particular pride in how they do each year. Will be interesting to see how they do long-term in D1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    I grew up in Florence and my parents and brother and many friends are alums. Although I am a UA alum, I have attended many UNA games and a couple of their 90ís championship wins and take particular pride in how they do each year. Will be interesting to see how they do long-term in D1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They're 3 and 1 so far. Lost to ND State.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

1. Having moved quite a bit growing up due to my father's jobs and living in Ohio for 4 years, I have always been a fan of tOSU, with the caveat that since Meyer has been HC, I cannot support them.

2. I have been a fan of LSU since the Billy Cannon days when I would listen to LSU games on Saturday nights on WWL in New Orleans. I would say that they are my second favorite SEC team.

3. The service academies have been favorites since the days of Pete Dawkins and Roger Staubach.

4. I was always a fan of TAMU, CPB and CGS, but not so much now that they are an SEC member and annual opponent.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

It's got to be Chattanooga in the FCS. Seem to have a good young coach right now -- just wonder how long he will stay.
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag