Link: BAMA vs Mizzu preview ...

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
The improvement I see from year 1 is that we have more talent but we don't play better basketball IMO. Yea, we're 14-8 but anyone who watched the games know we're a few plays from being 12-10 or worse. We had 4 or 5 one possession wins that could have easily been losses. Sure, give credit to CAJ and the players for winning those close games but this team has underperformed all year. It's fair to let the rest of this year play out by I see us going 3-6 over the last 9 games. We'll see if you and others still have the same opinion about the program then..
And I see us going 5-4 at least, we’ll see who’s wrong season end

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
The improvement I see from year 1 is that we have more talent but we don't play better basketball IMO. Yea, we're 14-8 but anyone who watched the games know we're a few plays from being 12-10 or worse. We had 4 or 5 one possession wins that could have easily been losses. Sure, give credit to CAJ and the players for winning those close games but this team has underperformed all year. It's fair to let the rest of this year play out by I see us going 3-6 over the last 9 games. We'll see if you and others still have the same opinion about the program then..
Just a few years ago this program would have lost those games.

CAJ has brought fresh energy to a program in dire need of it. It's also a program has has dire need to upgrade facilities. I hope CAJ sticks around and gets the support he needs to build the program back into a success.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
RPI of each of those teams:

Texas - 36
Pittsburgh - 180
Alabama - 41
Duke - 4
Kentucky - 13

SOS of each of those teams:

Texas - 17
Pittsburgh - 35
Alabama - 10
Duke - 13
Kentucky - 8
Duke just lost to 10-13 St. John's. I'm sure being young had nothing to do with it, either.

Kansas just lost at home to 14-9 Oklahoma State (same team Arkansas beat last Saturday).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
For those laboring under impression Mizzou was a bad loss to a bad team, they're up 10 on UK at the half. The parity in this league is crazy.
Mizzou wins by 9.

The conference is extremely balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
With our remaining schedule, it isn't happening.

We could not afford to lose this one.

We play at Florida, at Mississippi State, at home against TN and LSU then at KY and at Auburn.

I see us going 1-5 in that stretch.
Unfortunately, I think you are right, and you definitely are if we play the way we did tonight. Done with it - tired of watching the same lackluster results and an NIT berth. Not worth the time spent.
I would bet the farm that's not happening. We win after losses. We win 3 out of the next 6 we are in. My prediction We beat Florida and State. Tn is a toss up We beat LSU lose to KY and probably Auburn.
Looks like I get to keep the farm already and we still have games to play.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Looks like I get to keep the farm already and we still have games to play.
I like my crow well-done. I did say, I hope you and the team proved me wrong and to this point - y'all have..... I just hope they can keep improving their play game by game. If they do that, they can really turn some heads this next month-plus.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.