2018 DT Moro Ojomo offered

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I wonder if you are terrified to leave your house in the morning. You don't work and shop from home do you? j/k :)
Uhhh..... No, no problems with leaving the house ( ?? ). No, don`t work from home. I do, however, have to admit to shopping from home. Amazon is a wonderful thing.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Uhhh..... No, no problems with leaving the house ( ?? ). No, don`t work from home. I do, however, have to admit to shopping from home. Amazon is a wonderful thing.
To clarify - that was a joke. You seem to worry quite a bit. No offense intended.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
To clarify - that was a joke. You seem to worry quite a bit. No offense intended.
None taken. There`s very little a 17 or 18 year old can do that will really worry me, save what he might do behind the wheel of a car or with a gun. I enjoy recruiting. I speculate at times and ask other people their opinions. That seems to be translated into being " worried " or " negative ". Not real sure what to do about that except to bow out as a poster. I certainly don`t want to be a downer for everybody else on the board.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
None taken. There`s very little a 17 or 18 year old can do that will really worry me, save what he might do behind the wheel of a car or with a gun. I enjoy recruiting. I speculate at times and ask other people their opinions. That seems to be translated into being " worried " or " negative ". Not real sure what to do about that except to bow out as a poster. I certainly don`t want to be a downer for everybody else on the board.
It's all good Flyer and no need to go anywhere.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
You're all good in my book, keep posting brother

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Please don't. You had seemed to be good-natured from an earlier interaction with another poster about the same. I was just having some.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Please don't. You had seemed to be good-natured from an earlier interaction with another poster about the same. I was just having some.
BLUE FONT - Lighten Up Francis - BLUE FONT

Back to Ojomo, the kid is a total take if all falls through and he has to be flattered but I think this offer hurls one over the bow of "you shop We shop."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.