A Week Away From NSD: How do we stand on 1/31?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I am looking forward to Wednesday. With so few slots left, it will be strange watching the trickle of names committing to the Tide and seeing how they fill needs. I think it will be a fun day!

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
I pretty much nailed every signing day pick last year to the amazement of many on this board, ready for my picks this year?!

RTR!!!!!! don’t forget we’re living la vida loco the last decade. Once in a century run on NCAAF success. Averaging every other year for a championship is euphoria. Let’s stay humble though, and just enjoy.

Last edited:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I pretty much nailed every signing day pick last year to the amazement of many on this board, ready for my picks this year?!

RTR!!!!!! don’t forget we’re living la vida loco the last decade. Once in a century run on NCAAF success. Averaging every other year for a championship is euphoria. Let’s stay humble though, and just enjoy.
Yes, lets see your picks.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida

So.....let’s see the picks.
I’m on the edge of my iPad.....

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

" Well....... we`re waiting!! " Ted Knight, " Caddyshack "

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Hmmmm...might want to re-think the first and last sentences there. Internal inconsistency and all that.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 reporting Moody is having a great visit and he is "95% sure he'll sign with Alabama."

I'm afraid that means Bama misses on at least one of the expected signees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
247 reporting Moody is having a great visit and he is "95% sure he'll sign with Alabama."

I'm afraid that means Bama misses on at least one of the expected signees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have a feeling he is taking Vernon Jackson's spot. Hoping somehow Walker sticks but it is not likely. It seems Peterson is still in play but don't like our odds.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Have a feeling he is taking Vernon Jackson's spot. Hoping somehow Walker sticks but it is not likely. It seems Peterson is still in play but don't like our odds.
Who do you think we finish with ? I'm concerned about not getting a QB and the class not finishing strong.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Well, from reading this and a couple of threads elsewhere we may not sign a full class. Wouldn't that be a strange thing?

Rtr

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well, from reading this and a couple of threads elsewhere we may not sign a full class. Wouldn't that be a strange thing?

Rtr
First I've heard of this. If true then may not be such a bad thing. Every cycle there are unexpected and late qualifiers not expected to make the grades. Could be a stud out there in JUCO we are eyeballing. Strange recruiting year indeed.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
First I've heard of this. If true then may not be such a bad thing. Every cycle there are unexpected and late qualifiers not expected to make the grades. Could be a stud out there in JUCO we are eyeballing. Strange recruiting year indeed.
For us, way outside the norm IMO. Lots of factors, with which mostly we are familiar. Looking forward to a more "normal " year next cycle.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Teams always get a recruiting bump the year after a national title. Last year's class was unbelievably good. No worries. This class will still be outstanding and push Alabama toward another playoff berth.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
All three likely going elsewhere. We will make LB a priority next year. (Remember we had a lot of LB injuries this past year with people getting reps) Watch out for NPF on signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.