A Week Away From NSD: How do we stand on 1/31?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So how is this list looking? Looks like Brown may be waning if Mom gets her way after the TAMU visit.

Ross
Waddle
Sewell
Surtain
Smith
Jalyn Moody
Langham

jme

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2018
So how is this list looking? Looks like Brown may be waning if Mom gets her way after the TAMU visit.

Ross
Waddle
Sewell
Surtain
Smith
Jalyn Moody
Langham
Would take that and love it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
All three likely going elsewhere. We will make LB a priority next year. (Remember we had a lot of LB injuries this past year with people getting reps) Watch out for NPF on signing day.
Who is NPF? :cool:

EDIT: Didn't see your post, Blindside...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
This thread is chock full of negative news - especially the past few days. I hope we get a bit, or rather a bunch, of better news on Wednesday.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Top 5 at least. Not sure where you got 8-14.
Well, when someone in the know on here says we may not have a full class and many of the 5 stars are going elsewhere, I don’t see how we stay at #5. It’s not the end of the world, but we may drop several slots. It really is nothing, just weird after so many #1 classes.

jme

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2018
I've heard some talk that we may get a surprise (We hear this every year) but Saban is the best

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I read a month ago that Sewell was most likely going west and not east. I would not be surprised if he went to Oregon. Geez, we sure are losing a lot of our targets to ex-CNS staff these days.

rtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.