TE Major Tennison Arrested Wednesday Morning

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
I kind of feel the same way about going out drinking, yet that's a really popular activity. It's still pretty unwise though, you pay more, to put yourself in a situation where you are impaired in public, could possibly end up breaking any number of laws, put yourself in harms way, etc... but that's the idea of fun for a lot of people. Same thing here, it isn't wise but a heck of a lot of people do it.
In this day and age, why not uber, lyft, uber, or a taxi. Its going to cost you thousands even if not convicted. Just know your limit, have a plan before you go, and stick to that plan.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Not at all an expert here but it has always seemed odd to me that football (both NFL and college) were/are so strongly against Marijuana. Its not a performance enhancer and allegedly really helps some players deal with the pain and injuries. Regardless of its legality its just always seemed off that this is a major issue in sports.
Maybe if used a different way. Any kind of smoke inhaled enough will affect the lungs, thus performance also. Brownies anyone?

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
It's hard to cast any stones since I and I'll bet many others have been out and about around town with something green and leafy in our car when we were younger. But, it is such a great honor to wear that crimson helmet, I can't help wonder why a young man would risk his future playing for Alabama and maybe professionally for something like that. I guess the younger men don't see it the same way.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
In this day and age, why not uber, lyft, uber, or a taxi. Its going to cost you thousands even if not convicted. Just know your limit, have a plan before you go, and stick to that plan.
Unfortunately, 18-22 year olds rarely know how to plan at all much less stick to one after its made. They are also really bad at knowing their limits.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
It's a stupid law and I don't care he broke it. There is no victim here. No victim, no crime.

Of course, it's not a good idea to break laws unless you are prepared to pay the price.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
It's a stupid law and I don't care he broke it. There is no victim here. No victim, no crime.

Of course, it's not a good idea to break laws unless you are prepared to pay the price.
Drinking and Driving is a victimless crime. Drinking, Driving and Killing someone is not....

Crimes don't always require a victim --

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Here's the deal -- he broke a law. Whether we think it should be a law or not -- not the point. Now -- he's going to run his butt off.....not because he uses pot, but because he embarrassed the University. But, the thread headed toward NS the first time someone wants to debate on whether it should be a law or not....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.