Bama Bball is so confusing

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This is it exactly. The thing is about saying that we aren’t meeting preseason expectations. I think that we are exactly what the national media predicted us to be. I’m pretty sure that Joe Lunardi had us at about a 10 seed in his preseason bracketology. I think that we as fans are so hungry for us to be great that we probably had some unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. And some had 3 or 4 of our guys turning pro next year which is way too high of an expectation. If we can somehow gel and mature over the next 3 weeks we can make the dance and possibly make it to the 2nd week round of 16.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
UTK, LSU, Arkansas and UF. You have to believe that with who we have left on the schedule if we finish with 19 total wins, 10 in the league, we have a very good shot at making it into the Big Dance. Losing to Missouri was crippling but can be overcome. They just have to win those four games.rtr
That lost is looking better by the day. The have played their way in to to the first 4 out.
Agreed. And some had 3 or 4 of our guys turning pro next year which is way too high of an expectation. If we can somehow gel and mature over the next 3 weeks we can make the dance and possibly make it to the 2nd week round of 16.
I believe the consensus was 2 players because Donta was getting second round talk and we have a top 10 pick for sure. Most everyone agrees Petty needs another year or maybe even 2. Key needs to come back to have a full injury free season. His game translates well to the NBA because of his size and foot quickness.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If we can get by LSU somehow, we will probably be taking on a UK team that will have lost four in a row. Now, they can either point fingers at each other and say 'I didn't sign up for this' with all of their losses, or they could play like we have the last few Saturdays and come out breathing fire. No one knows. I do know that our kids seem to respond to these big games and our biggest danger is assuming we will walk over LSU Tuesday night to get to Lexington.

rtr

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Up to a 7 seed in Lunardi’s bracket. With our wins and what we have left we have a chance to move up and finish a 6 seed. I don’t like to think about having to play a 2nd round game vs Duke in Charlotte. However, I will take anything with our tournament drought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We seem to play better against tougher teams. Therefore I'm hoping we are an 11 seed. :wink:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.