OSU columnist praises Sabans decision to insert Tua in 2nd half, comp Saban and Meyer

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Urban might be 3rd, behind Saban and Dabo at this point. At least if you are only looking at who is better right now. Obviously, Urban has a better resume over his career than Dabo so far though.
It's debatable. I'd like to see what Dabo does without DeShaun Watson (as far as winning titles). He made it to the playoffs last year, but we shut them down. He's go a lot coming back this year so it will be interesting to watch.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It's debatable. I'd like to see what Dabo does without DeShaun Watson (as far as winning titles). He made it to the playoffs last year, but we shut them down. He's go a lot coming back this year so it will be interesting to watch.
Yea, that's fair. That's why I said might be. It will be interesting to see what happens this coming season. Clemson has no excuse for not making the playoffs. Ohio State will have a tougher road in the Big 10 though.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Urban might be 3rd, behind Saban and Dabo at this point. At least if you are only looking at who is better right now. Obviously, Urban has a better resume over his career than Dabo so far though.
Possibly, but for right now, I would give the nod to Urban. Maybe one day I can see Dabo moving ahead.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.