Link: Ole Miss Transfers Building Appeal Cases Proving They Were Misled by Hugh Freeze

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I don't know where it ended up with him, as far as the discussions he had with Coach Saban, but hopefully we just steer clear of this guy.
Sadly, I think other big time programs will try to hire him in due time. When it comes to winning, people who are desperate look the other way sometimes. See Auburn hiring Bruce Pearl as an example.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I don't know how anyone would ever trust this guy. It's why I didn't and never will want him anywhere near my alma mater.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I did not see anything in that which would change my mind. IMO, Shea Patterson's assertion that they would win multiple national championships was far more a lie than anything else communicated in those tweets. I mean, when was the lat time that they even won the SEC? If you are willing to suspend your disbelief enough to buy that, you are only hearing what you want to hear anyway.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.