Falcons owner Arthur Blank irked by Patriots' 283-diamond rings

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The last 3 major football championships have been won/lost in the last seconds of the game. Let's hope that tomorrow's game lives up to that level of excitement.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
The last 3 major football championships have been won/lost in the last seconds of the game. Let's hope that tomorrow's game lives up to that level of excitement.
I will say this. If you are just a college football fan, and you don't have some bias or dog in the fight (hating Alabama, Hating Clemson, Hating the SEC). How can you not have enjoyed the last 3 college football National Championships? I know you meant the superbowl and the last two national title games. But my point is still valid.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
They won all those division titles and played in a number of WS and they only won one. The Braves haven’t been relevant in a long time. I mean their last playoff series win was in 2001.
actually the Braves were in the playoffs in 2012 and lost by the biggest bunch of crap call ever in baseball.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
actually the Braves were in the playoffs in 2012 and lost by the biggest bunch of crap call ever in baseball.
Yeah I remember the call and the game, but they haven’t won a playoff series since 2001. That’s not very good for having won like 14 division titles in a row or whatever the number was. But the Yankees were an awesome team and organization back the mid to late 90s. The Braves lost two or three WS to them.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.