News Article: UCLA is looking for H/H opponent for 2020-2021.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
UCLA plays 5 home conference games and 4 road games in even numbered years, therefore, they would be receptive to coming to BDS in 2020. Bama preferes the first game at home in a H/H series.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
UCF would probably expect a 2 for 1 since they have a NC on their resume now. They just don't give those titles to anyone.
No joke. They FINALLY beat someone (if you can call the barners "someone") and they think they deserve a home and home with the best program of all time like they deserved it all along. Beats all I've ever seen!

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
No joke. They FINALLY beat someone (if you can call the barners "someone") and they think they deserve a home and home with the best program of all time like they deserved it all along. Beats all I've ever seen!
My Auburn friends have joked that if someone had told AU that they were playing for the national championship, they probably would've played better!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We do owe them. Someone posted that 2000 game on Youtube the other day and out of some form of morbid curiosity I watched. Or some of it. The broadcast opens with Keith Jackson saying "Hello, Alabama! It's been a long time since we've seen you" (The last time he had done an Alabama broadcast was the 1994 Iron Bowl). We stopped UCLA on their first possession, Freddie Milons returned the ensuing punt for a TD and then it was all down hill from there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.