My first post

Lovthablues

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 18, 2018
Alexandria, Al
Hello to all my fellow Crimson Tide fans. I've been following TideFans for years and finally decided to join in. I'm a graduate of Jacksonville State U but also an avid Bama fan. I just cant help it as I was born and raised in a "Bama" family!. My earliest memories were sitting with my mother, father and sisters listening to Bama football on the radio! I can vividly recall my father saying "now we have ourselves a football coach" when he heard about Bama's hiring of Coach Bryant in late 57 ... fifty years later I said the same thing to my son upon hearing of Coach Nick Sabans hiring in early 07! Looking forward to some great times ahead ....ROLL TIDE

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hello to all my fellow Crimson Tide fans. I've been following TideFans for years and finally decided to join in. I'm a graduate of Jacksonville State U but also an avid Bama fan. I just cant help it as I was born and raised in a "Bama" family!. My earliest memories were sitting with my mother, father and sisters listening to Bama football on the radio! I can vividly recall my father saying "now we have ourselves a football coach" when he heard about Bama's hiring of Coach Bryant in late 57 ... fifty years later I said the same thing to my son upon hearing of Coach Nick Sabans hiring in early 07! Looking forward to some great times ahead ....ROLL TIDE
Welcome to TideFans.

howmag

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 8, 2006
Welcome! This is a good place to be. I too went to JSU many, many, many years ago.

Go4Two1966

Jan 14, 2018
I just joined recently and I have learned much from this site and the contributors. Welcome and RTR.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I am still a newcomer myself, but Welcome Bro! I am enjoying this site. Don't post much unless it is Football season or something might be going on such as....Spring Training or Signing Day. But I like the respect shown here as will you. Roll Tide!

Lovthablues

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 18, 2018
Alexandria, Al
I probably won't be posting much ... just want to be able to add my two cents from time to time! I've been following this site for years and really enjoy members posts and articles by Jess Nickolas! As a Bama fan I've seen good times and bad times over the last sixty plus years! Being so young I barely remember the bad years under "Ears" Whitworth but grew up through the great years of Paul Bryant! The so so years of Perkins and Curry, then another National Championship under Gene Stallings! Through the disappointing times of DuBose, Franchione, Price and Shula ... and now history making great times under Nick Saban! Right now we are living under another Bama dynasty similar to the sixty-seventies, I for one am enjoying the heck out of it! ROLL TIDE

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Very nice first post. Welcome aboard Lovthablues. and I agree with everyone, there's no better place than Tidefans to share your love of the best college football team in America !

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
I probably won't be posting much ... just want to be able to add my two cents from time to time! I've been following this site for years and really enjoy members posts and articles by Jess Nickolas! As a Bama fan I've seen good times and bad times over the last sixty plus years! Being so young I barely remember the bad years under "Ears" Whitworth but grew up through the great years of Paul Bryant! The so so years of Perkins and Curry, then another National Championship under Gene Stallings! Through the disappointing times of DuBose, Franchione, Price and Shula ... and now history making great times under Nick Saban! Right now we are living under another Bama dynasty similar to the sixty-seventies, I for one am enjoying the heck out of it! ROLL TIDE
Welcome Lovthablues, I was beginning to think I was the oldest one on the board (73) . I started following Bama in 1957 and the Coach Bryant years were some of the best but you can't argue with the success Coach Saban is having here. I didn't think we would ever see another coach like Coach Bryant but I'm enjoying the current head coach something fierce. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.