College Football Miracles

Hylights

Suspended
Jan 28, 2018
[FONT=&quot]I made a compilation of some of the best recent college football miracles I could remember. Includes clips from 2009, all the way to the most recent play in college football.Would mean a lot to me if you checked it out. [/FONT]:)

Last edited by a moderator:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I do enjoy how many of those plays Georgia was on the receiving end of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
[FONT="]I made a compilation of some of the best recent college football miracles I could remember. Includes clips from 2009, all the way to the most recent play in college football.Would mean a lot to me if you checked it out. [/FONT]:)

That was a fun video to watch, thank you. I could have done without the Barn vs. UGA play, though. ;)

Go4Two1966

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks. Yeah, I was curious after the GA/AU clip if "that" other clip would be there; I can understand why you included it, but it never ceases to be painful. In fact, I think that game caused an increase in the number of atheists in Alabama. I argue that it was the worst defeat in Alabama history. It cost us the "State Championship," the SEC West Championship and therefore probably the SEC Championship, most likely the National Championship, and thus the ever elusive third in a row National Championship, which we should have won in 1966 and IMO in 79 because we should have been National Champions in 1977 but it went to Notre Dame, cruelly enough the same team that won it in 1966. If We had been named National Champions in 77, then that would mean three in a row due to winning it in 78 and 79. Anyway, I digress. Good job.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.