Game Thread: Alabama at Florida - Saturday 4PM eastern - ESPN 2

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: Alabama at Florida - Saturday 4PM eastern - ESPN

4th straight win vs ranked team. Damn impressive..

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

This team does have guts. After Missouri beats Kentucky and we beat Florida on the road, I’m feeling pretty good again about the postseason.

Got to build on this. Roll Tide!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

A road win! UF only scored 17 in 2nd half; they went flat. Bama moved the ball with passes much better in 2nd half.

Need to work for bye in the SEC tournament.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Fantastic win! The big hole in our resume has been the lack of a big road win. Beating a ranked team in a place like Gainesville is a massive boost come Selection Sunday. At this point, I don’t think there’s any way we don’t make it into the tournament barring a monumental collapse.

Sorry about the loss, Bazza! Just wasn’t Florida’s day. That’s a far better team than they showed in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Awesome, gutsy win... The key is to build on this victory and carry the mo into the next game.

I'm not ready to eat crow yet, but I'm turning on the oven.

I couldn't be happier. The second half effort was what I've been waiting to see! Roll Tide!

SavTide

Jan 6, 2018

Bama BB team is young, and plays like it, which is the main reason in my opinion for their inconsistency. We all see the potential and get frustrated when they do not play to that level. One suggestion for next year, as I do not think it could or should at this point in time, is to hire T.R. Dunn, as an assistant. i’m pretty sure he is no coaching anywhere this season, so perhaps he will want to get back to both UA and to coaching.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Wife had me out running errands this afternoon, so I missed the game. Look forward to watching it on DVR later. Big time win.

Bama currently has a 34 RPI and tied 3 in the conference.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.