Game Thread: Alabama at Florida - Saturday 4PM eastern - ESPN 2

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: Alabama at Florida - Saturday 4PM eastern - ESPN

This team does have guts. After Missouri beats Kentucky and we beat Florida on the road, I’m feeling pretty good again about the postseason.

Got to build on this. Roll Tide!
Yeah I was kinda concerned about the preseason run after they lost to Mizzu but if we play with consistency and focus we could possibly make a sweet 16 run ... BUT first things first, we have to make it to the big dance. The craziest thing is most fans pretty much knew this is the type of game we would win. Won't be surprised if we beat UK either. Good win today guys!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Trying to predict what this team does from game to game is a total waste. All you can do is sit back and hope for the best.

Rtr

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It would be difficult not to have liked that second half. They finally played like they valued the ball and possessions - and showed what they are capable of doing when focused. The next step in the progression is to carry this over to the State game. Now I'm back to looking forward to going to the 11rc game.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Re: Alabama at Florida - Saturday 4PM eastern - ESPN

Great road win. We needed that. That’s two conference road wins vs. quality teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
As I said earlier this week, this is the most Jekyll and Hyde team I've ever seen. You never know which team will show up even from half to half. We sucked in the 1st half and then look like then Spurs in the 2nd. Great win to beat the Gators. When we play well, we can beat anyone, but when it is bad it is really bad. I will be at State in Starkville Tuesday. RTR

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Just finished watching the game. Wow, that 2nd half was the “A” game. Very good road win for a team that has not played well on the road. I hope this is a sign of turning things around on the road.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.