Spectacular Alabama Football Highlight video

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Phew! that was so good I had to watch it twice. I still say the best DB play was George Teague taking the ball away from Thomas (?) of Miami in the NC game of 1992. Even though the play was called back for a penalty, it did stop a TD. It was all the more memorable considering Thomas ran his mouth all the way up to the game.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Phew! that was so good I had to watch it twice. I still say the best DB play was George Teague taking the ball away from Thomas (?) of Miami in the NC game of 1992. Even though the play was called back for a penalty, it did stop a TD. It was all the more memorable considering Thomas ran his mouth all the way up to the game.
Fantastic play. The INT he had for a touchdown almost brings tears to my eyes to this day. Just a fantastic effort by Teague!

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
That video gave me some chills! Although I didn't become a fan until I became a student in 2006, that video made me really appreciate the tradition and all of the players that have gone through the program. It also makes me appreciate more of what Coach Saban and his teams have done since he got to Tuscaloosa in 2007.

Go4Two1966

Jan 14, 2018
How in the name of all things crimson did a shot of Bill Curry and up in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think everyone did a double take, but Curry taught us that any coach we get must understand our history and the importance of winning certain games. I mean I know it's easy to say sure any coach will "get" that we have to beat Auburn, but Curry, who was a smart person--not necessarily a smart coach--proves that it is more than an intellectual exercise in understanding that to Alabama fans, football is more than a game. Although he made a good living from football, I think Curry looked at football ultimately as "just a game." We know better.

vestamark01

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2015
I had constant chills through the entire video. Very well done. A whole lot of action packed into just two and a half minutes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.